Three Cliffs Consulting Ltd. is an independent political and media relations consultancy, run by Ken Penton, a seasoned UK political strategist and communications specialist. He has a track record of success in providing the strategic analysis, advisory capabilities and campaign delivery that companies and not-for-profit organisations require to achieve their goals and to solve the problems that they face.
As well as working directly with his own distinct clients, Ken also collaborates with public affairs and public relations consultancies in order to enhance their service offer to clients.
Three Cliffs Consulting’s specialisms include:
- Strategic political analysis and advice;
- Government relations and lobbying; including cross-party and cross-organisational coalition building to influence and educate policy-makers in Westminster, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Brussels;
- Public and media relations message development and delivery;
- Reputation management and issues & crisis management advice and support – including acting as a media spokesperson;
- Stakeholder engagement, internal communication and corporate responsibility.
Why Three Cliffs?
Three Cliffs Bay is located on the Gower Peninsular, near Swansea in South Wales, the UK’s first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The bay is famed for its rugged beauty and dramatic setting. It excites and inspires many who visit it, as well as providing a sense of perspective and the opportunity for calm reflection. When Ken was a University student a visit Three Cliffs always excited and inspired me. Ken says it also gave him a strong sense of perspective and made him reflect on the challenges he faced. It does the same still. That’s why Three Cliffs…